Re: Tactics for Circumventing Musical Ruts

--- "loop.pool" <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:
> Anyway,  I wanted to see if anyone would be
> interested in contributing to a
> thread on tactics or devices
> that we use to break ourselves out of our musical
> ruts.

Mine was to take up viola and join an orchestra.  I'm
definitely getting an education that I would not have
received if I stuck with guitar.  More specifically, I
learn a little bit more about arranging with every
rehearsal, and how even the slightest variations in
timbre and dynamics of individual instruments affect
the overall sound.

Paolo