Re: Tactics for Circumventing Musical Ruts

Learning a new language can also give you good ideas

I'm learning Japanese at the moment and there's always
lots of rhythmical ideas that come forth from
language... that kind of thing inspires me at least.

- Tim

--- Paolo Valladolid <paolovalladolid@yahoo.com>