FS: Buckethead Live DVDs

Hey kids,

A few months ago I bought a few bootleg DVDs of Buckethead on his most
recent solo tour. I got one for me and two for a friend. Well, the
friend stiffed me and I'd like to sell these at cost to other fans. I
figured here would be a good place to find someone twisted enough to
appreciate this :)

This is the entire set from the most recent solo tour recorded on a
digital camera from the balcony at the TLA in Philadelphia. Video
quality and sound are both very good IMO. It's not pro shot but perfect
for what his show is. Recorded to a simple DVDr.

The set is the whole schtick from Monsters and Robots to his chicken
dance and nunchauk solo. As far as I know there aren't any official live
documents of his solo shows which is why I got this. Last one I saw on
Eb*ay went for $44, I'm asking my cost of $25/each. Will ship anywhere
at actual cost.

Don't know about Buckethead? For shame! http://www.bucketheadland.com/

I can take paypal to make things easy. If interested or if you have any
questions please let me know. Thanks!

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.