Re: FS: Buckethead Live DVDs

> This is the entire set from the most recent solo tour recorded on a

Please excuse my ignorance, but by "solo tour" do you mean that solo as
in, his
band or as in him by himself? I was a big fan of Praxis and I saw
Claypool's
Bucket 'o Bernie Brains show a while back. I might be interested in this.
If it
was indeed his band, which I expect it is considering that he doesn't see
much
of a "solo" solo artist to me, who else is playing on it?

Sincerely,

Dave

http://www.unpronounceable.com/dave/