Re: FS: Buckethead Live DVDs

While he plays with others live (particularly in Praxis or at home in SF),
this is
his solo tour which is just him playing with all sorts of triggered
electronics,
backing loops, etc. He plays heavily processed guitar and makes an amazing
racket.
He also breakdances and stuff, quite entertaining and typically wacky.
He's been
doing this type of thing for years typically when he opens and tours with
other
bands (Primus, etc).