Re: FS: Digitech 2120 (has 10 sec looper) and other music gear

Hey Mark,

Just so you know, the RP21D is really a 2120 in a floor pedal (like a
Control 1).  MusicGoRound has one for $150.  I know you dig trying new
stuff, but if the rack space was what kept you from keeping this gear (I
love my 2112/20) then maybe you'd want the RP.

Glad to see you couldn't keep away from Loopers Delight either.

Best

Kevin