Re: FS: Digitech 2120 (has 10 sec looper) and other music gear

The RP21 is a good idea, but the rack unit has dual processors so you
don't get a glitch when changing patches which is kind of annoying.  I
think the 2120's  got a lot more delay memory for looping and a bunch
of other features.  $150 is a good deal though, maybe as a back up....
I actually already bought a Vox Tonelab SE and I'm pretty happy with
it.  It doesn't have nearly the depth the 2120 has, but it does the
basics and actually gets me a vintage Fender type sound I could never
quiet get with the digitech gear.  The Digitech is more "Hi-fi"
sounding, the Vox more "vintage" sounding.  I do find myself using more
and more traditional guitar sounding sounds the deeper I get into
synthesis.  I love the combination.

Here it is anyway:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3732522393

Mark