Re: Live looping percussion - thoughts?

I have to say that I either use the Repeater synced to a drum machine
(90%) or freeform.  I never try to sync to it.  In beta testing I tried
using it's clock out and found it do be crap.  Excellent syncing to
anything (even a changing clock) but horrible as master.

I've jammed with Jon Wagner a number of times and we've had issues with
the sync due to the way the EDP works... I don't have an EDP so I can't
really comment on it.  Something about sending a really fast clock rate
that confused the Repeater.  Had to set up the EDP in some way to
prevent this, but it can and does work.

Mark.