Re: Help with LoopIII and Loop iv

>Ok since installing loopIV ages ago, i found everything quieter,
>but the limiting is to much for me.
>I reinstalled LoopIII today to compare. and i prefer having more headroom.

hm... the limiter is a pure hardware cirquit, it cannot change with
the software.
but there is also a subtle digital gate in it, the threshold of it
may have changed slighty...

>but without all the new cool upgrades that i'm now used to.
>My setup sonically is quite complicated, i use the bass as a
>ElectroAcousrticResonator,
>so i use other instruments through my bass, to cut a long story short.
>nothing new, but i found getting sounds to cut through ontop of a
>loop more difficult since loopIV.

sorry, I think you have been misslead by some other problem...
did anyone else hear that when upgrading?

>Help please
>is the limiter removable or adjustable.

only with a solder iron, and all you win is that it distorts instead
of limiting

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org