From: "Jonathan" <jonathan@kelloggcreek.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: Portland, Oregon Loopers?

    Hey everyone,
    I'm in Portland, Oregon, and I just turned 21 a few days ago.  I've
been
gigging (as an electric bassist, in regular bands) since I was 15, but
being
a minor meant I didn't get a chance to really experience the local scene,
beyond where I was playing.
    I'm hoping to learn more about the art of looping and eventually pick
up
the equipment to do it myself.  Are any of you living or giging in the
Portland area?  I'd love to check out more local musicians, or meet / jam
with new people!
    -Jonathan Chase
    www.badspatula.com