Steve Howe's car right here in my own backyard!

It is my profound pleasure and privilege to announce that   Steve Howe's car has just turned up right here in my own
funky state of Pennsylvania!That's right,the very same
Mercedes that Howe has driven himself cross-country in on many
YES tours, however mileage-ridden, is going up for auction not
far from where I am right now. My German music teacher wanted
to bid on it but it's got mondo mileage and expected to go for
a very big obscene amount of money.So we just sat around in horrible humid 95 degree weather and played Roundabout instead-
in honor of Steve's car!...Coincidentally I have also been in
the process of designing a series of YES-inspired
"mod-prog-fantasy"guitars that we are hoping to interest YES in
so I'm taking this as a good omen on that. If my London people expect me to, like, camp out at the carsite with my drawings or something I'll be sure to pass on that recent Looper invitation to Mr. Howe - or at least his valet or cartech! On behalf of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania I will say: "Steve Howe's car dudes, no way!...Way!...Steve Howe's car right here in PA....WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!!!"

Cheers,
Monica

Do you Yahoo!?