Re: looping observation

>And this stupid argument goes on and on and probably has more to do with
>the
>kind of money we have invested
>in our systems than the actual merits of them but I have to say that my
>hyperthreading 2.8 mghz P4 boots in
>20 seconds and is siginicantly faster and has less crashes than my Mac
>powerbook.

I assume you're using OS 9 or some such?  I keep my OS/X laptop up
for weeks without any problems.  But I don't do much digital audio on
it.

>Windows use to suck for digital audio, but many years have gone by and
>they
>have really stabilized WinXP.
>
>Those G5s sure look juicy though.  Wish I had the dough.

Generally, I recommend technically sophisticated people with more
time than money get PCs because you can get 'em dirt cheap.

People without spare time or who aren't so techie, I send to the Mac.

     /t