Re: Lesson Learned: Ordering Anything involving UPS

Yeah I remember coming home one night and seeing about
5 packages laying at my front door - about 5 modules
for my rack - over $3000 of stuff - I lived in an
apartment building with many many units. At the time I
wasn't getting him until dark so you can see how
pissed off I was when I saw all that stuff just laying
there. Luckily it was still there when I got home ...
ARGGH !