Re: CFC's for Repeater

The situation with CFCs and the repeater is somewhat complicated.  The
Repeater was designed for CFCs that use a Hitachi controller (whatever
that means).  The best source currently is www.pretec.com. The
"Compact Flash 42x" has a Hitachi Controller. The 512Mb card is
currently $129.95 and pretec appears to ship worldwide. While some
other "ultra" cards are faster for some applications, they aren't
suitable for the Repeater.  The Yahoo Repeater group has a lot more
info. Hope this clears things up.

--
Art Simon
http://art.simon.tripod.com