Re: the good old Mac/PC question (was: looping observation)

On 2004-08-03, at 12.53, Leander Reininghaus wrote:

> ok, I know those items need to be considered, but what's the solution?

Here is the solution:

If you go for a PC you can buy an exact copy of a set-up that someone
is already successfully using for audio. Here we are talking audio
software, system settings, hardware, audio card and driver versions.
Note that most ready-made PC's that you buy cheaply in a store is not a
good choice for audio.

All the best

Per Boysen
---