JEFF EVANS

Yeah, Andre's stuff is wonderful and paradigm breaking I think.

I would highly recommend that you buy yourself an EDP if you can afford it.
They are just recently back in
supply again (try Musicians Friend or Alto Music) and , though pricey , are
really incredible instruments:
really, nothing out there does what it does (thanks Matthias, Kim, Andy,
Andre, Claude and all the brilliant people who designed this amazing tool).

Andre, when I've seen him, has only used a guitar, an amp and an
EDP....................period!!!!   very impressive.

And thanks for your interest in my music as well.  I have a website at
www.looppool.info where there are a lot of mp3s
available to let you know what my idiosyncratic sonic world is about.  I
have three CDs out and am working really hard to
get my fourth CD (and second abstract electronica project, heavy on loop
oriented composition) due out by the Y2K4 Live Looping Festival on October
9th and 10th.

If you really want to get acquainted with a lot of the creativity that is
in
this scene you might think about coming to see this two day festival.
Some
wonderful loopers will be playing.

take care,   keep us posted on your musical progress.................it's
nice to have some really enthusiastic newbie energy here at Loopers
Delight.

yours, Rick