Re: Comparison of some looping pedals

In a message dated 8/5/04 10:27:31 AM, kwyman@gmail.com writes:

<< What I mean is I
can't record a 2 measure beat, than say a 4 measure bass riff, etc.
If I loop something for 2 measures, the rest of the overdubs I put on
it will have to be 2 measures as well, right? >>

Yes.
I think, as someone mentioned previously, the work around that is to
establish a blank loop of the # of measures you want then overdub into
that.
Not elegant but you can save a variety of blank loops, 4 measure or 8
measure
whatever and always have it handy on the dial.

BobC

www.cdbaby.com/rpcollier
http://trundlebox.iuma.com