Re: Comparison of some looping pedals

This is the pedal I use as you get stereo loopage and the ability to
get two loops going at the same time, unlike the DL4 which only loops
in mono with one loop at a time.  Both pedals have their pros and cons
though.  The two loops on the Boss DD-20 is a bit of a kludge.

http://www.bossus.com/index.asp?pg=1&tmp=121

Mark