Re: Gig in Cleveland

There are two DJs on the bill (one to open up for us and one to close
the evening (morning actually)) I don't think either is called
KOMPRESSOR.

As to how the Echo Pros are used in stereo, you will have to ask Duke
Sexton
  (a.k.a. catilyne@icicle.net). He has the two Pros and has them rigged
somehow
to do looping in stereo I believe. I'm the one with the two EDPs (you
saw them at
AHMW2003 if you'll recall - they do stereo just fine).