Re: Gig in Cleveland

At 09:22 PM 8/7/2004, Suit & Tie Guy wrote:
>On Aug 7, 2004, at 8:46 PM, Michael Firman wrote:
>>My group MEME (the Midwest Electronic Music Ensemble) will be performing
>>a rare live show in Cleveland on Saturday Night (August 14th) the
>>location and
>
>btw, how do you use the echo pros in stereo?

A couple of weeks back, I posted a long (read: tedious <*half-grin*>)
write-up on how to do that.  There was also the disclaimer that it's
stereo
in the sense that it keeps the content between the left and right channels
distinct, even if they're not absolutely locked in
synchronization.  Regardless, I've been using the setup for a bit now, and
it's still working better than expected.

Let me know if you missed the post -- or if you've any other questions
about it -- and I'll be more than happy to address them.

Hey Michael!  You left the Repeater out of the list of looping
devices.  And that's *undoubtedly* stereo.   ;^)

         --m.

_____
"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"
                                                 -recoil