RE: My foot controller steps on Your Foot controller

At 10:10 AM -0400 9/18/04, Lance Zechinato wrote:
>PMC didn't send up fireworks for me (as a better FCB).
>
>small clickity switches

What makes the PMC-10 a superior controller are its extreme
programming flexibility and its ability to transmit more than basic
program change and control change messages. Unfortunately it is
physically flimsy, its cheap plastic switches are easily broken.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com