RE: My foot controller steps on Your Foot controller

The problem I had with the PMC was that it was super easy to double trigger
the switches, and that they weren't staggered, so I always hit the lower
button when I went for the top row.
I have an FCB-1010, but I use the note on messages to play bass notes, so I
am back to using the EFC-7 with metal switches (bought from Digitech, used
for the Johnson amps' foot controllers..great feel!)

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com