Re: I'm feeling kinda Loopy....RANG STUFF

While the discussions of rackmount units make me wonder if I need a PhD to
run them, all this talk of the 'rang (and watching Ross Hamlin use one)
intrigues me.
So it's pretty intuitive? Good. We *like* intuitive.
Can't wait to get a real job someday so I can buy one of these devices!
(No more expensive than a Lo-Fi Loop Junky, right? But about double the
price of a Line6 DM4?)
In the meantime, my DFX94 does a good job and will keep me happy until I
can afford something "better."
~Tim
www.mungenast.com