Re: I'm feeling kinda Loopy....Feedback?

there is a lot of philosophy about Feedback in the archive. I keep
claiming that its fundamental for renovation and learning. It creates
the dynamics between resting and moving, repetition and change,
boring and overcharging...

this question is independent of the loop tool.

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org