RE: The Echoplex Manual; also AdrenaLinn II

>Any users of the AdrenaLinn, the effects box/rhythm station Roger Linn
>created?  Should it be on my Christmas list?
>Gary

Deffinatly man, get one NOW christmas is just TOO long away. its such a
great box and has replaced so much of my other boxes, its very intuative
work with and can also wok as a simple drumbox plus its midi synch is a
dream, its eas to get set up and wors so well.

DO IT

Phill

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger