Re: Can anybody recommend a compatible midi foot controller to use with Ableton Live?

Thanks, I will check a Behringer FCB1010 out.
If only Kenton would produce a midi floor controller, I have a Control
Freak Studio and its quality and easy to set up.

If enough Guitarists get on to them Kenton may consider it?