Re: ORGANIC programming and looping

I still say that you should eat organic lettuce and pronounce it
"lett-toose"

We must remember that you must sweat to smell and smelling correctly
adds to the overall aesthetic transference.

Now every body do it "lett-toose, let-toose, let-toose"  close the mind
to power outlets and smell from every pore.

I think there's at least going to be a recount in Ohio.  There are
papers filed for nevada and New mexico.  You KNOW this was stolen like
2000.

Larry Cooperman
New Millennium Guitar
http://www.newmillguitar.com