Electrix Repeater for Sale

OK, it was a fun tool for less than a year, but it's time for me to let
it go.  This Electrix Repeater is in great shape, includes power cable,
original Electrix CFC card, manual, and original box.  It is loaded with
the latest OS, version 1.1.

It looks like the latest sell prices on eBay are $800-$999.  I'm willing
to let this go to an LD member for $750, plus shipping.  Yes, I'll ship
internationally (sigh) :)

First come first served with a $750 offer.  If I don't hear anything by
the end of the week, it goes to fleaBay.

Loop on!

Doug