Re: Newbie gear question

  Andy Bettis said...

 > undo feature to remove things from the loop. Can anyone recommend a
 > unit that might suit me better? It's for use live so a stomp box or
 > footswitch extension is an absolute requirement.

Hi Andy.

You should check out the loopers-delight.com website for both the
hardware listings:

        http://loopers-delight.com/tools/tools.html

as well as searching the archives for this exact question. There are
very good threads regarding this very question:

        http://loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/wilma/LDarchive

Your question can be answered in many ways. It really all depends on
your budget (eg. Rocktron All Access [stomp-box-o-licious] + Anything
midi; Electrix Repeater + Cheaper 3 button stomper; 2xEDP + Repeater +
Rocktron All Access + KAOS + SP-606 + ZenDrum etc.) and your real
needs.

That RC-20 might work for you if you are on a slimmer budget and only
want to store/preview loops of of arbitrary tempo.

Hope this helps.

-dk