Re: guitar multi effect with long delay...

Hi,

I've mentioned this device, as it's become my main
guitar processor.  I love it!  The amp models sound
the best of anything I've tried so far. The 8 sec
delay is quiet useful.  I like to build ambient loops
up on it as I'm preparing to switch backing drum
sequences.  This way I can fade out my Repeater loops
and drums but not have silence during the transition.
Works like a charm.

Mark

--- Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill