RE: Have an RC-20.. need an Echoplex!

At 07:08 AM 12/31/2004, L. Angulo wrote:
>this is something that strangely i havent gotten to
>work with my EDP FCB1010; i have my midi pedal to send
>a long press undo command but it stills works like a
>the regular short press undo,not dropping all of the
>overdubs at once like it says it does.

Long-Undo removes one whole layer of overdubs. (not all layers)
Short-Undo removes a partial layer of overdub. (from where you press to
the
end)

to Undo all layers, you can do multiple presses of Undo, even sending them
all at once in a string as Gary does.

A much better way is to use LoopCopy. Create the initial base loop in Loop
1. Copy in real time to loop 2 as you overdub. Add as many layers as you
want. When you want to "Undo", just go back to loop 1 where the original
is. You can then Redo by returning to Loop2, or create a new variation in
Loop3, or branch Loop2 into Loop3 and Loop4, each with different
variations, etc. A very useful technique, and all of it can be done
smoothly in real time as you play.

kim