RE: Electrix Announces....

> >>New features include - More expressive loop creation and control,
better support for both ambient and beat-driven looping, enhanced front
panel control and enriched MIDI implementation to name a few ...more
details to come. <<

The descriptions of all the mach II stuff looked pretty much identical
to the originals as far as I can tell.  What I'm curious about though is
how they think they're going to make ANY money selling anything but the
Repeater.  Ever since the Musician's Friend/Guitar Center blowout of the
Electrix line, this stuff has been really cheap (most prices on Ebay are
just now getting to be $50-$100 above the blowout price and there are
always plenty of them).  If Electrix lost money manufacturing these
things and selling them for $300-400 how are they going to make any
money selling them this time around?

Of course this doesn't hold true for the Repeater I think but I wonder
why they re-introduced the whole line when there only seems to be demand
for the one product.

Kevin

How amazing, how amazing!
Hard to comprehend that