Aunti Behringer

<<<If you want any more details, please contact me offlist to avoid
anti-behringer rants...

        Rainer>>>

     Dude, as one of the more outspoken anti-Behringer people on this
list, I would love to hear
any information in opposition to my own experience and word-of-mouth tales
from friends in the
electronic repair business.  Don't take offense if others trash Behringer,
some of that is well
deserved.  We all benefit from the back-and-forth that naturally comes
about when differing views
are held.  As somebody once said, "Take your work seriously and yourself
lightly".

     Stephen