new Augustus Loop beta version

Hi,

I've just released a new beta version of my looping software, with many
new performance looping oriented features. I'd warmly invite you all to
thrash it & find all the bugs ;)

Download from
http://www.collective.co.uk/expertsleepers/augustusloopbeta.html
(Mac OS X/Audio Unit only)

New features since v1.2.0:
        •        Added 'clear loop' function to wipe the tape.
        •        Added auto fade-in/out envelope, with override and
optional
auto-clear of loop on fade-out completion.
        •        Current loop length now displayed in host's bar/beat
units as well
as seconds.
        •        Added auto punch in/out, quantized to loop length
(seconds or host
units) or host transport position.
        •        Loop input level can be controlled by punch in/out.
        •        Extensive CPU efficiency improvements.
        •        Now correctly reports silent output to downstream
processing,
resulting in further efficiency improvements in hosts that support this
feature.

cheers,
os.

os@collective.co.uk