Re:RE: Mixer Board Stood On Its Head

At 15:04 24/01/05, you wrote:
>There is another possible way of approaching this problem. If I could
>split the signal of the AUX sends on my current Mackie 1202 mixer, all
>those split signals could go to the inputs of my effects processors.

You could try splitting the signal with 22Kohm resistors to each effect
input, and adding extra gain from the mixer.
The Behringer MX882-ULTRALINK-PRO 8 would work, that's what I use instead
of a regular mixer,
it's very flexible and will function as splitter and mixer simultaneously.

andy butler
ps :-) bet you end up with a much simpler system