From: simeon harris [mailto:simeonharris@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 9:19 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Mixer Board Stood On Its Head

i had exactly this problem when i was putting my rack together - i got
round
it (very cheaply) by using a splitter box like this -

http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/d2/page/shop/flypage/product_id/991/catego
ry_id/99b83856bb14cc97ff30736eae541cb6

which send stereo signals (via y-leads) to a repeater and two tc d-2's

the original signal and the outputs of the fx go into a MAM SLM-82 8
channel
mixer -

http://www.mam-germany.de/

the fx units are set to 100% wet.

probably cost me about 120 quid and it's completely silent and very
light!

sim