From: Timothy Mungenast [mailto:mungenast@earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 8:00 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re:Interactive-Graphical Tour of a Guitar System

Am I correct in assuming that most digital FX run your signal through the converters even in bypass? Is the Vortex like that, f'rinstance?
BTW, my coal-burning modem won't play me any samples from the Interactive-Graphical Tour, so I may need some sonic descriptions:  I see the red Boss half-rack does synth... can it approximate the Wakeman mellotron sound? Does it do Sheltering Sky/Nuages '81-84 Crimson gtr synth?
~Tim