Firefox Problem ( was RE: Interactive-Graphical Tour of a Guitar System)

I apologize for committing a cardinal sin (or several)
with this post, but did anyone else have problems
viewing Krispen's post in Firefox?  I can't figure out
how to disable the font properties which makes the
text look so microscopic.

Sorry Krispen if this looks like I'm picking on you...

Paolo