Re: New Looper: Loopy Llama

Hi Chris,

After reading the specifications listed at the site I must say that I'm
impressed. Great work! Myself I will have to await the Mac version to
check it out in praxis. Hope it will be available as AU, which seems
more "future proof" for the stuff I'm into.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
---
http://www.looproom.com (international)