New multitrack looper for mac os X

Hi loopers,

In December i made a first announce, but as there are some threads
related  to loopers with stereo, multitrack, multiple undo, etc. on the
list, here is a second one.

I made a realtime multitrack standalone looper for mac os X.

His name is "Logelloop".

This software can record loops and permit some others operations like
overdub, multiply, copy, copy to disc, mute, fade... with multitrack
and multiple undo.

The release of Logelloop will be in the middle of 2005 but as we are
now beta-testing the looper if some of you are interested on it,
you can contact me off-list at : logelloop-betatest@logellou.com and
tell me what is your current system if you are interested for beeing a
Logelloop beta tester.

For being able to run Logelloop you will needs :

An Apple Macintosh G4/1ghz/512Mo or more and running OS X.3.6.
Java 1.4.2_05 installed.
A midi foot keyboard (with noteon/noteoff) or a customized USB Keyboard!

Thanks,
Philippe OLLIVIER.