Re:Re: Loopy Llama - question from a concerned user

>It actually used to immediately overdub after closing the loop and I
>changed it last week to be more "DL-4 like".  I was considering making it
>a preference (a checkbox or something) and I definitely will soon....

The DL-4 will go directly into overdub, depending on which button you use
to end the recording.

If I remember right
Record>>Play = no o/d
Record>>Record = straight into o/d

The EDP does it this way
Record>>Record = no o/d
Record>>Overdub = straight into o/d

Neither of them has a tap time control, the time being defined
by the recording itself.
(well, actually the EDP also adds some other possibilities)

andy butler