Re: Repeater bugs list

Some of this functions i cannot trigger manually like
track muting and i unfortunately dont have another
midi foot controller but i see Zoe and i have similar
problems with it.The FCB101 on the other hand works
perfect with my EDP this is why i think it has
something to do with my repeater.But ill recheck all
of my MIDI programing and post this bugs on the yahoo
list.
Thanx for the tip!
peace
Luis