Re: FCB expression pedal to edp problem

Okay have tried that same dissappointment
check this with edp and fcb still set to cc30
i have connected midi out of edp to logic pro so i can watch whats
being output by the edp.
Move edp feedback knob and it shows channel 6 controller 30 range 0-127
great
move behringer expression set to controll 30 channel 6 range 0-127
whislst still plugged into the edp...
and I get a range of midi notes on a range of midi channels with a
range of value and the edp  occasional does some strange things.

remove fcb1010 from edp plug straight into logic and reads either F
sharp 0 midi channel 6 range 0 to 127 or sometimes controller 30 midi
channel 6 range 0-127. I am not sure if they are the same thing? it
depends how many times I press the 1 footswitch as to which value the
expression pedal reads in logic. mostly it says f- sharp 0, however
sometimes controller 30.
Arrghh!
I new this would be a nightmare!
I must have missed something.... but what!
geoff