battery operated looping gear

------>
I like using the Boss RC-20 with the Line 6 DL-4 for battery operated
looping--kt uses the Headrush, won't run on batteries--
As for amps, I also like the Carvin Stage Mate--it runs on an internal
rechargeable battery.
Edp is the Gibson Echoplex Digital Pro, buy one, you won't regret it.
Gary

Original post was from: Chris Lee [mailto:chris_lee43@hotmail.com]

Hi all
Joined the list recently,posted myself as newcomer ,looping curios .I,ve
been bombarded with emails of which I think only 2 responded to my interest
directly,thanks to them both .
Saw kttunstall recently on UK TV ,I thought Yeh I,d love to do that busking
primarily ,maybe also studio too.
Looking for advice on what gear to try,maybe buy
As a newcomer I haven,t time to trawl thru 200 +   emails but what I have
seen suggest that someone should write ,book article etc encouraging such
as
myself ,glossary of terns would be useful.Whats a fcb ,edp ,etc ????????.
(I  play  Harmonicas,keyboards ,Voice and guitar.off travelling soon and
would like a portable set up so advice on battery operated gear would be
useful.
Happy looping
Chris Lee