From: Chris Lee [mailto:chris_lee43@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 2:56 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: "Thru Communication can we extend our art" ??????????????

Hi all

Joined the list recently,posted myself as newcomer ,looping curios .I,ve been bombarded with emails of which I think only 2 responded to my interest directly,thanks to them both .

As a newcomer I haven,t time to trawl thru 200 +   emails but what I have seen suggest that someone should write ,book article etc encouraging such as myself ,glossary of terns would be useful.Whats a fcb ,edp ,etc ????????.