Re: Zürich Loopfest 2005

Just an FYI: airline tickets from the US to Europe are much cheaper after August,

WK

Bernhard Wagner <loopdelightml@nosuch.biz> wrote:
Dear Fellow Loop Infested

I was fortunate enough in 2004 to play at several of the wonderful loopfests
organized by members of this list and would like to propose a loopfestival
in Zürich 2005. I'm aiming at 2nd half of August.

Please let me know if you are interested in performing or organizing a
loopfest yourself around that time in order to avoid collisions.

Details to follow

Bernhard
http://looop.biz

Do you Yahoo!?