Re: RC-20 Start up problem

--- Aptrev@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 2/12/05 10:44:26 AM,
> jeryj9@yahoo.com writes:
>
> << the guide
> flashes rapidly, the reverse comes on, and it says
> all
> the memory is full, which is also flashing. >>
>
> Hi
> Any chance your memory is actually full?
> :-)
> I would try using a power supply instead of batts.
> Then I would probably go through each of the 11
> phrase slots and hold down
> the delete button to see if that clears the memory.
> There may even be some sort of reset combination
> like starting the unit while
> holding down the delete button, I am not sure.
>
> Sounds fishy in any case. Might be warranty time if
> you have one.
>

> BobC
>

> http://www.cdbaby.com/rpcollier
> http://trundlebox.iuma.com
> http://tinyurl.com/yuru7

I already used it with a 9V power supply and it still
does the same thing, interestingly enough it will
still run my guitar to the amp fine, it just won't
loop anything.  even after it locks up it still runs
my guitar.  also the guide still works but the sound
is glitchy, and plus the speed can't be adjusted.  so
now i'm more confused.  i wish it was just the memory
was full!