Re: RC-20 Start up problem

In a message dated 2/12/05 9:37:46 PM, jeryj9@yahoo.com writes:

<< it just won't
loop anything. >>

I guess I would then try:

Starting up the unit while holding the Exit button down.

Starting up the unit while holding both the Reverse button and the Exit
button down.

Starting up the unit while holding both the Write and Exit buttons down.

If still no positive change I would use the warranty and send it in for
repair.

If I bought it used I would open it up and look at the guts and poke
around.

There may even be a Boss User Forum somewhere that has some tips on
tinkering
with the insides.

BobC

http://www.cdbaby.com/rpcollier