Re: AW: Musicians Wanted

Looping at a Funeral.That's wonderfull.Did you record it? I've always
wanted
to play a funeral.I really like the idea of using music to help evoke the
emotion of important things in life. I went top a real New Orleans funeral
once which was really well done,The slow dirge going to the cemetary,was
really a dirge the rythm was perfect the melody ,really mounful etc. And
the
up music coming back was some of the most alive music I've ever
experienced.