Re: Software drum machines

Tony K wrote:
> Try AudioMulch. Ah, you want standalone.  Hmm..  I was pretty sure FL
>would
> sync.  I've run two machines with FL synced, but that might just be one
>FL
> to another.  How about Abelton? or fXpansion's DR008 ?

In the FL MIDI settings dialog, there is a "Remote control input" that
I have set to a device that will send both start/stop messages and clocks.
Controller type is "generic" and "auto accept controller" is on.  In this
configuration, FL recognizes the start/stop messages, but it ignores
the clocks and plays at it's internal tempo.  The help text talks
about using it as a sync master, but it's vague about being a sync
slave.

Thanks for the pointers.

Jeff